We understand users and their behavior
User Experience, User Interface, Customer Experience (UX, UI, CX)
Whatever term you use, your customers journey needs consistent valuating.
Are you taking the time to evaluate your customers experience? Or are you drowning in tasks and to-do lists, and feel overwhelmed, or inspired?
Would you like to forget about all the technical stuff within Shopify?
Let us handle all the issues, monitoring the user experience, add any coding or apps required along with providing you biweekly reports on how to improve your shopify store.
We are your watchful eyes & action takers for optimising your conversions
Your Arrow Integration Shopify Experts take care of all super techy stuff so you can focus on exactly what matters, your business and increasing profits.
Our UX Management Package includes a minimum of 10 Hours Per month consisting of the following:
- Up to 20 support / consulting emails
- Install & Monitor Heat maps
- Report on Google Analytics
- Abandon cart sequence setups & adjustments
- Create and monitor dynamic email segments (klaviyo)
Up to 10 hours of technical activity - fixing the code, upgrading features, doing the maintenance
Creation of store hero, banner or carousel images
- Handling 3rd party integrations
- SEO optimisation activity
- Up to 2 hours of Zoom/Phone consulting
- Forward planning of events
- Stability checks and testing
- Feature development (if it exceeds allocated 10 hours, additional charges apply)
- Access to our Priority Shopify Partner support.. we get bumped to the first in the queue :)
- Biweekly audit of the site's features and subsequent report and recommendation
- On call 7 days per week for emergency after hours tweaks
- All tasks undertaken are based on an average of 3 hours per week & documented along the way with transparency for peace of mind.
In summary we examine the stages of your customers’ journey, identifying pain points, behaviours and opportunities to improve or enhance services making strategic analytical changes along the way based on this knowledge..
Not only does this drive organic growth through a more optimal user experience, but it also means that the business can benefit from the ROI (Return On Investment) that UX Management work can deliver.